A Fist, Raised

Contribute to the world of the Reciprocators here.

A Fist, Raised

Postby Static Bolter » Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 am

Okay so in the interests of kicking things off properly there's the beginnings of a story to be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57

Not quite sure how exactly everything will work seeing as we're all still new to this and such, but in a few days Beam and I shall write the beginnings of the Black Starbeam's and Static Bolter's interest in this investigation. After this point feel free to write your character in! Perhaps you already know and have worked with Beam and Bolter on occasion before, perhaps you're just a subscriber to the #returnthefavour phenomenon that is beginning to build. Maybe you're a lone wolf who hunts alone until paths cross following the goings on.

If you've got a question about something that you'd like to clarify before making a post feel free to put that here or send me or Beam a PM.

Aaaaand I think that's it for now. I'm sure you'll all shout at me if I've forgotten something important.
Static Bolter

Re: A Fist, Raised

Postby shaydewhisper » Wed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Is this going to be the first forum based RP as in this is happening right now, or is it more of a prequelish gathering the group together?
shaydewhisper

Postby Black Starbeam » Thu May 02, 2013 4:21 am

Nowish, or the very recent past, say a month or so, since post people were looking to be recent recruits.
Black Starbeam

Postby EikoMagami » Fri May 10, 2013 10:59 am

So how do I jump in?

Do I just add at the end of someone's post "Meanwhile, in an abandoned junk yard...?'

E.
EikoMagami

Postby Cipremmy » Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 am

Calling dibs on Nu!Volt Tiger being the/a bouncer at the club
Cipremmy

Postby Static Bolter » Sat May 11, 2013 3:38 am

EikoMagami wrote:So how do I jump in?

Do I just add at the end of someone's post "Meanwhile, in an abandoned junk yard...?'

E.

You certainly can if you want. There's no restriction on location here, so perhaps your character is investigating another angle somewhere, or happens across another abduction, or even stumbles across a body. If anyone has OOC questions about details you'd like to weave in feel free to give Beam or I a poke via private message/GTalk/steamchat/whatever.
Static Bolter

Postby Tanklet » Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 am

Ooo, didn't realize "A First, Raised" was open. Thought the setting was still being .. set.
Tanklet

Postby Black Starbeam » Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 pm

As of this point, with the first two in, it is now open. Bolter and I will draw the conclusion together and needed to set the scene, but it's open from now.
Black Starbeam

Postby Static Bolter » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:37 am

Ohi,

Just a quick note to acknowledge that I've been massively slack on writing for a couple weeks due to work/life. I do intend to push some things along as soon as I can summon the ability to finish off the half-written post I've been putting together for a few days now, but we're at a point where it would make sense for more characters to cross paths and start coming together. A few have already got hooks to get them in (eg: Jane being pre-known and having seen/recommended Lady Luck), though the question is how to we want to roll with some of these? Would people prefer an actual RP scenario that we all play out?
Static Bolter

Postby Black Seven » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:13 am

I wouldn't mind an actual RP scenario - I assume in the chat room?
Black Seven

Next

Return to Lore Development