Perspectives: Multiple Personality Disorder (Feb '09)

The famous series is all here, with everything you've ever wanted.

Perspectives: Multiple Personality Disorder (Feb '09)

Postby AlwaysAPrice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 am

shaydeswhisper: Perspectives: February - Post here!

Post your February stuff here!
AlwaysAPrice

Re: Perspectives: Multiple Personality Disorder (Feb '09)

Postby AlwaysAPrice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 am

Void Huntress:

"... it's not working."

"Nonsense. The function is being performed exquisitely(expertly)."

"Is it? After what we had to do to set the project up, I was afraid there'd a schism, and it's happening."

"That incident was isolated(an aberration). We can be confident all will proceed as planned(expected) with only minor deviations."

"Isolated...? No, that was far from a single incident. That was themost egregious, definitely, but look at all of these independentchoices made without consultation..."

"... and we intended independent thought(cognition) to be possible when consultation was not feasible(possible). We can hardly fault choices(decisions) made when..."

"... there was certainly the possibility of synchronization, analysis,and continuing in tandem. It would be the height of arrogance todiscount..."

"... evidence that is circumstantial(easily discounted) at best. We will proceed."

"We're going to lose her."

"Never."
AlwaysAPrice

Re: Perspectives: Multiple Personality Disorder (Feb '09)

Postby AlwaysAPrice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 am

Kaijuko:

The transition was easy he didn't fight me. I lift a hand and flexed it experimentally, strength, this body was well cared for.

"How are you feeling Adjudant Krause?" There is a man dressed in the uniform of a Galaxy officer smiling knowingly at me, an Archon by his rank markings. I search Krause's memories and find a name 'Williamson'.

"I feel fantastic Sir." I return the knowing smile, "What are my new orders?"

"You will be assigned to our base on Cap au Diable until you are.. sufficently accustomed to your new environment. When the time is right you will be re-deployed to Paragon City. I've brought you some reading material, its a long trip by boat."

I frown as he hands me three manilla folders, "I'm sure I can make it much faster on my own."

"Patience Adjudant. These orders come from the Lady herself."

Patience is not one of my strong suits but I nod as I glance over the folders. The first is marked 'Cap au Diable'. Boring The second 'Reciprocators', which sounds promising. The third is 'Radiant Redemption', I can't help but smile as I flip it open.

"A familiar name?" Williamson asks.

"Krause knows it well. I look forward to this."
AlwaysAPrice

Return to Perspectives